Pathways to Graduation (Act 158) Recorded Webinars Available!
Recent fall training webinars are now available and can be accessed in the Act 158 toolkit under Professional Development tab. Each approximate 60-minute session takes a deep dive into a specific topic, answering frequently asked questions posed by educators.
Available recorded webinars include:
- High School Graduation Requirements – includes Act 158 toolkit overview, the 2-score composite, the application of a non-numeric “score,” and waivers
- Numeric, Non-Numeric and Locally Established Grade-Based Requirements – includes attaining and applying numeric and non-numeric scores, detailed explanation of Locally Established Grade-Based Requirements, and sample student scenarios
- Other Diploma Opportunities – includes IEPs & high school graduation requirements, Act 1 options, and the Act 158 waiver
- Alternate Assessment & Evidence-Based Pathways – includes explanation and detail on criteria for both pathways
- CTC Concentrator Pathways & Other Work-Based Learning Criteria – includes definition of a CTE concentrator; pathway criteria for a CTE concentrator; and work-based criteria to include pre-apprenticeship, industry-recognized credential, service-learning, internship, externship, and cooperative education.