Webisode Series: Educating Future Ready Students
Five professional learning webisodes focused on Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and career and workforce development (CWD). The asynchronous series, Educating Future Ready Students, makes the case and call to action for integrating SEL with career and workforce development. Each webisode address an aspect of workforce development:
- Webisode 1: Enhancing Future Student Success
- Webisode 2: Effective Approaches to Meet Students’ Needs
- Webisode 3: Framework for SEL and Workforce Preparation
- Webisode 4: Support and Promotion of Student Engagement
- Webisode 5: Effective Approaches to Meet Community Needs
The series highlights the groundbreaking Educating Future-Ready Students report, a collaborative effort with CASEL, Civic, and the Coalition for Career Development (CCD) Center and the work of four states, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Kansas, to advance a state-level developmental framework for systemically integrating SEL and CWD.
The webisode series can be found here. Note the Pennsylvania contribution to the series in Webisode 2: Effective Approaches to Meet Students’ Needs.