Arts-integration Lesson Planning
Set a poem to music in your English Language Arts class? Find geometric angles in a piece of art? Design a suit of armor? Estimate what fraction or percentage of a painting is occupied by the sky? Find out which species of the animal kingdom are represented in a painting?
Visit the sites below to discover innovative lessons that integrate arts into your classroom.
- Kennedy Center Arts Edge Lesson Planning Tool
- The Getty Museum Lesson Finder
- Phillips Collection American Art Learning with Curricular Connections to Core Disciplines
- National Education Association Arts Integration Lesson Plan Page
- The Walters Museum Arts Lessons