Career Readiness Resources
Pennsylvania’s economic future depends on having a well-educated and skilled workforce that is prepared to meet the current and projected demands of a global, knowledge-based 21st century economy.
- Do you have the classroom resources to help students achieve their goals?
- Are your students engaged in meaningful activities to support their career portfolios?
- What opportunities are available for you and your students to expand knowledge of the 21st century workplace?
- Do your students have a post-secondary pathway for success?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) clarifies collection and reporting for the Career Readiness Indicator for the Future Ready PA Index and ESSA Accountability.
- The K-12 School Guidance Plan LEA Self Assessment Rubric guides schools with a tool to assess the development of their guidance plan aligned to the four components: Counselor, Program Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, and Pathway Awareness.
- This resource guide offers sample career readiness activities for the K-3 grade band.